Thank you for listening to our talk about basic branding.
Download your PDF worksheet here:
If you liked this content, you may subscribe to the author’s e-newsletter at jonahchipeco.com or leave your e-mail address here to receive similar materials.
Open to previous Go Up Events Social Media Marketing workshop attendees only.
Our mastermind group offers a brainstorming and support system so that former social media marketing workshop attendees can set goals and apply what they learned. Each participant will be given a slot to present their social media plans and get suggestions from co-attendees on how they can improve it. A Facebook group among the attendees will then be created so that members can continuously share their challenges and successes.
The group requires confidentiality, willingness to both give and receive advice, respect and compassion.
What a mastermind group is NOT
- It’s not a class. The main focus of a mastermind group is the brainstorming and accountability support among the group members. However, we will add a 15-minute talk or discussion at the end of the session based on the need of the group.
- It’s not group coaching. Mastermind groups are about the MEMBERS sharing with each other, not about the facilitator coaching individuals in a group setting. You get everyone’s feedback, advice, and support.
- It’s not a networking group. While you may share leads and resources with each other, it is not the main focus of the meetings. However, through your connections with other members, you will find plenty of joint venture opportunities, lead sharing, and professional networking.
Social Media Marketing Tribe: Mastermind Group Meetup
Date: October 18, 2017 2-4pm
Target Attendees: 6 pax only
Facilitator: Jonah Chipeco
2:00-2:05 Welcome, rules
2:05-3:45 15 minutes presentation and brainstorming per participants
3:45-4:00 Wrapup/ Next steps
Each participant will prepare a PowerPoint presentation to show:
- Their answers to the branding worksheet
- Plans for social media campaign
- Where they need support and ideas
Each Mastermind Group participant will report for 5 minutes and will be given 10 minutes for brainstorming and answering of questions with the group.
P1,000 inclusive of venue use and snacks
WHY INVEST P1,000:
We’re looking for participants who are committed to sharing their ideas with others and connecting with real people who can be their accountability partners in meeting their social media challenges.
You need to attend if:
- You would like to have third-party perspective of young professionals like you about your social media campaigns.
- You are a solo entrepreneur or freelancer who do not know who to approach for advice about marketing your business
- Prefer a small-group discussion to learn and need a venue to validate your ideas