BOOST: A Workshop on Social Media Marketing is best for small business owners who want to increase their online reach and sell products or services.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Learn how to use social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and YoutTube to create brand awareness and reach your market.
2. Understand what makes a compelling content for social media.
3. Create or update your social media strategy.
- Small business owners
- Online sellers
- Real estate/ Insurance agents
I. Basic Branding Checklist
II. Facebook Marketing
A. Increasing Awareness
C. Facebook Boost Strategies
D. Increasing Chances of Virality
E. Content Management
F. Supplying and Reselling
III. Ad Photo Creation and On-the-Spot Boost
IV. Target Market
A. Social Engagement
B. Facebook Groups
V. Keywords and Hashtags
VI. Leveling Up Your Instagram
A. Mobile Photography
B. Flat lay
C. Basic App Editing
D. Feed Goals
VII. Video Marketing
VIII. Black and White Hat Marketing
IX. Influencer and Affiliate Marketing
X. Basic Customer Service
Via Galang is a resource speaker, freelance trainer, blogger, and entrepreneur. Her interest with social media marketing started when she was tasked to train real-estate agents on how to market their services online for four years. She eventually used her knowledge to launch her fashion retail business in 2016-Versaheel. Her online store showcased shoes she personally designed and eventually caught the attention of celebrities like Jaclyn Jose and Daiana Menezes.
Here’s a partial list of Via’s clients and partners for her resource speaking gigs:
- Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.
- Business Pro Asia, Inc.
- TMS Ship Agencies, Inc.
- SparkHub.Ph and Penbrothers
- Ex-Link Management and Marketing
- Team Aldous
- Chiang Kai Shek College
Jonah Chipeco is a resource speaker, marketer, and writer. Her online retail business Sayonato was nominated by the National Data Research Services for the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence from 2015 to 2017. She also kickstarted Go Up Events’ workshop services in 2016 and gained clients through online marketing efforts.
Jonah was featured in Inc. Southeast Asia and Eagle News Philippines. She will open the learning session with a basic checklist to help define your brand message and join the Q&A at the end of the workshop. You may view her profile and list of former clients on her website jonahchipeco.com.
- Regular Registration: Php 2,500
- Early Registration Rate: Php 2,300 (payments until August 30)
- Group Rate: Php 2,100 each (2 participants or more)
*All fees are inclusive of taxes.
- 6 – hour learning session
- Certificate of participation